This Is A Dream Fulfilled - New Real Madrid Coach Manuel Pellegrini  

Posted by onlines in ,

Manuel Pellegrini has revealed that his ambition in coaching was to take charge at Real Madrid - and he believes his appointment is a dream that has now been fulfilled.The Chilean trainer was chosen by the club's new president, Florentino Perez, after a stunning spell in charge of Villarreal that saw him help transform the modest Valencian outfit.

Now Pellegrini has been given the task of transforming one of the world's biggest clubs and he is relishing the prospect of the challenge that lies ahead.After Perez was named as the new president on Monday, the new coach was confirmed later the same day; on Tuesday he was presented to the media at the Santiago Bernabeu."It is difficult to explain the emotion and the pride that I feel about being chosen by the most important club in the world," he stated.
"When I started, 23 years ago, I said that I would end up coaching Real Madrid."I believe that I have come at the right time and I believe I am the right person to guide a team that will play like the fans deserve."Pellegrini replaces Juande Ramos at the helm after the former Sevilla and Tottenham Hotspur boss was told that his six-month contract was not going to be renewed by the new administration.Lucas Brown, Goal.com

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World