Mystery message: Posh's new tattoo is written in Hebrew  

Posted by onlines in , ,

She was sporting a new tattoo on her wrist. The Hebrew message inscribed on her left wrist is believed to celebrate her 10-year marriage to husband David as it reads 'together forever, eternally'.
Mystery message: Posh's new tattoo is written in Hebrew
Beckham is rumoured to have been paid £155,000 to join music mogul Simon Cowell, songwriter Kara DioGuardi and producer Randy Jackson for the recording of the US show in Denver on Friday.
Sources close to the Beckhams said it was the mother-of-three’s sons who persuaded her to take part as she continues to boost her profile Stateside.
Beckham said before her appearance: 'I’m going to try hard to pout and not shatter the illusion that I’m a moody cow, but I don’t know if I can. I’m just so happy.'
Posh has always promised to be a 'nice' judge.
She said: 'I know how it feels to be stood there and be judged and how it can feel when nerves get the better of you.'
Beckham, a close friend of Cowell, is one of several celebrities stepping in for Abdul, who quit the competition on Tuesday, reportedly in a pay dispute.
I Kissed A Girl singer Katy Perry is also reportedly lined up and Read more:

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World