Angelina Jolie, a famous unknown?  

Posted by onlines in , ,

Praised or criticised, she is still one of the most famous stars of world cinema, and yet Angelina Jolie doesn't understand why so much fuss is made about her! The beautiful American admits to never reading articles in the press about her, or her family. She doesn't have time, she says "I have to look after my 6 children and my husband (Brad Pitt), I travel a lot, I appear in films, and I've got better things to do than read those rags. People would be better off minding their own business."Clearly, Angelina Jolie believes she is just like any other woman who needs to reconcile her family, love and work. With the help of a legion of nannies, houses all over the world and a very healthy bank account...

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World