Megan Fox: 'I have a mental problem'  

Posted by onlines in , ,

Megan Fox has said that she may have some type of mental disorder and could die young like Marilyn Monroe.
The Jennifer's Body star told Wonderland that she had a "deep-seated interest" in Monroe, of whom she has a tattoo on her arm.
Fox said: "I basically read every book ever written about Marilyn Monroe.
"I could end up like that because I constantly struggle with the idea that I think I'm a borderline personality - or that I have bouts of mild schizophrenia. I definitely have some kind of mental problem and I haven't pinpointed what it is."
She added: "I don't enjoy being looked at but that's part of being successful, doing magazine covers.
"It's very masochistic - the one thing you're so afraid of you become addicted to. I'm addicted to being uncomfortable

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World