Megan Fox takes a swipe at Scarlett Johansson  

Posted by onlines in ,


Taking a swipe at Scarlett Johannson, model-actress Megan Fox has said she doesn't need to prove she's intelligent.
The Transformers star resents the assumption that sexy stars are unintelligent, but insists that unlike Johansson she wouldn't go on talk shows to prove how smart she really is, reported contactmusic.com.
"I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson who I have nothing against. But I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single word I've ever learned, to prove, like, 'Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard," said Fox.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World