Only Mandy Moore’s Husband Can See Her Naked!  

Posted by onlines in ,

Newlywed Mandy Moore insists husband Ryan Adams will be the only guy who will see her naked - because she can't stand the thought of random movie fans ogling her online and at the cinema.The actress/singer admits she has fought directors over their plans to get her to peel off for movie roles - and she'll never bare all unless it's absolutely necessary.She tells WENN, "Right now, that's something that is off limits. I'd never say never because some things are absolutely necessary."I feel oftentimes I've been attached to a film and then, at the last second, someone has said, like, 'OK, well this is an absolute necessity - this scene requires nudity and there's no two ways around it.'"I'm like, 'I really believe there's so much of that which could be implied and it's just gratuitous.' I'm not comfortable within my own skin. That side of myself is reserved for my personal life and I wouldn't feel comfortable walking down the street knowing, like... it's perfectly logical to believe that any random person walking down the street has the ability to see me with my clothes off."But Moore is keen to challenge her goody-goody image on and off the big screen - she recently posed for a provocative Details magazine lingerie spread and stuns fans in a supershort slip in her new video I Could Break Your Heart.She adds, "I'm getting to a point and an age - I'm a married woman now - where I would like to find things that challenge me, particularly in the film side of work."I've had a lot of fun on movies, but I'd like something a little more dramatic, something with a little more flavour. I wanna try something that scares me a little bit."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World