Do You Know Megan Fox's 'Rose Boy'?  

Posted by onlines in , , ,

A little boy became famous after trying to present Megan Fox with a yellow rose -- and Kodak is attempting to set up a meet-and-greet between the boy and the bombshell!
The fan, dubbed "Rose Boy" by the media, was snapped attempting to give Megan a rose at the U.K. premiere of "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen."
Kodak is urging people who know who Rose Boy to come forward, and the company is offering "$5,000 to the first person who can provide verifiable information" about him so they can arrange a meeting between the boy and Fox!
Megan recently told Collider.com that she felt horrible for inadvertently ignoring Rose Boy, who she claims she didn't even see. "I feel so sad for him. That's so terrible. That kills me." She added, "There were, like, 80 million people everywhere. It's dark, all I see are flashes -- everyone's yelling different things... and I didn't know that was happening."
The actress went on to say, "If you know his name, I will send him a personal apology. I'm horrified. I would never do that. I'm sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose if I see you again."

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World