Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, review  

Posted by onlines in , ,

A ten year old and an eleven year old give their views of the new Harry Potter film - Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.
Clever, witty, gripping what else do you want from a movie?. Sadly this is not what I can say about The Half Blood Prince. Although I was really excited about the new Harry Potter film and I thought that the start was brilliant, I have to say it started fading away about half way through.
The special effects were outstanding, but don’t they get better every year anyway? I thought the main story line came in very late, so I never got the gist of it. I also thought that it was one of those films that you could have easily gone to sleep in.
Some of the new characters, like Professor Slughorn, were fun but overall it was not the best Harry Potter movie I have seen and I would not go and see it again.
By Freddie Ruddle (10)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is very interesting and the best Harry Potter film so far. I am a really big Harry Potter fan and I love them all. The only reason I like the new one best is because the special effects and the graphics are better than the rest.



The beginning was brilliant because it was exciting and a little bit scary, but when it got deeper in it got a little bit worse. For instance, there was a girl who was mindlessly in love with Ron, she kept on snogging him. It was funny at first, but got out of hand.
It was also bad because it was confusing. At one point Harry and Dumbledore were on a rock and then they were suddenly in a cave. It was weird and complicated. Even though this Harry Potter doesn’t have the best structure I want to see it again.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World