Kate Winslet: The World Has Seen Enough of My Bum and My Boobs  

Posted by onlines in , , ,

fter years of nude scenes, Oscar-winner Kate Winslet is getting ready to put it all away once and for all.
In a new interview with Harper’s Bazaar, the actress says she knows that her age will catch up with her one day, but is happy to have done a full-frontal or two in her heyday.
“If people are noticing my boobs in a movie and saying they do what real boobs do, then that’s great. I’ll be 34 in October. I can’t keep getting away with it. There was much of it in ‘The Reader’ because the story required it, but people have seen enough of my bum and my boobs. I have to put them back.”
Known not just for her fabulous figure but also for her glamorous look, Winslet is quick to dismiss the world of Hollywood glitz. “Our knickers will still go up our ass at the most inappropriate moment. And we’ll still want to flick them out, but you can’t because someone is going to catch you.”
Instead, Winslet said she does it in secret: “Oh, I run behind pillars and things.”
That’s our kind of movie star.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

News of the World